PPL Ltd have launched a new tool to make it easier for firms to create their own management information from the data download that’s available on the platform. This version contains nine broker and nine underwriter reports for firm order information. This is the first release and is a tactical solution that will continue to be enhanced and improved over time.
MI Reporting Tool
Is a pre-formatted excel tool that automatically sorts the data for you, to create nine broker & nine underwriter firm order reports. After you have completed the PPL data download on the platform, you import that file into the MI tool.
|Firm Order requests by Class of Business||Firm Order requests by Class of Business|
|Firm Order requests by Broker Team||Firm Order requests by Broker Team|
|Bound Risk Count by Broker Team (Inception)||Insurer Status Firm Order Breakdown|
|Bound Risk Count by Broker Team (Written)||Firm Order Response Times by Broker|
|Firm Order Response Times by Broker||Firm Order Outstanding Response Times by Broker|
|Firm Order Outstanding Response Times by Broker||Firm Order Response Times by Insurer|
|Firm Order Response Times by Insurer||Firm Order Outstanding Response Times by Insurer|
|Firm Order Outstanding Response Times by Insurer||Firm Orders by Class of Business - PPL|
|Firm Orders by Class of Business||Firm Orders by Class of Business - Organisation|
|Bound Risks by Insurer Role|
|Download PPL MI Broker tool, please click here||Download PPL MI Underwriter tool, please click here|
A few points to note before you start…
- PPL data downloads up to 367 days at a time.
- The first time you run the data download in PPL it will take longer than subsequent runs and we recommend you always “save as” the file into a unique folder on your drive.
Where to get help?
There are four guides available:
- 2 Quick Reference Guides (QRG) to help you with downloading the data from PPL, one for Broker and one for Underwriter;
- MI Tool User Guide which is a detailed description of how the tool works;
- Technical Guide which explains how the tool operates technically(aimed at IT Departments/Security)
For further help
- This solution is outside of the PPL Platform and supported by the PPL team not Ebix. If, after your training you still need some help, please email PPLEnquiries@Lloyds.com. The emails will be triaged and the right person (according to your enquiry) will get back to you within 48 hours.