London Target Operating Model (LM TOM) Introductory Workshops
A series of workshops which provide an overview of the London Market Target Operating Model (LM TOM).
Starting at the end of September, The LM TOM programme are hosting a series of 90 minute workshops. The sessions will provide an overview of the LM TOM programme, which is designed to make it easier to do business with the London Market. You will be able to explore the individual solutions that make up the LM TOM, have an opportunity to ask questions, share your thoughts and start to understand when and how to adopt the solutions.
Following the workshop you will:
- Have an awareness of the importance of LM TOM
- Understand how the solutions that make up LM TOM will benefit the market and support your business
- Be in a position to start preparing to adopt solutions
You will also have the opportunity to talk with the solution leads and meet the LM TOM Change team, who are available to offer support through planning and adoption.
These workshops are of particular interest to those who need to understand how the LM TOM programme can support change in their organisations.
Click below to register for a workshop:
- Introduction to the LM TOM Programme 26 September – for brokers
- Introduction to the LM TOM Programme 13 October – for brokers
- Introduction to the LM TOM Programme 24 October - for carriers
- Introduction to the LM TOM Programme 8 November - for brokers
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.