Data Integration facilitates seamless sharing of information through common data standards. It supports the overall target to provide ‘Better Data’ and includes:
- Market Business Glossary & Collaboration - To enable the market to agree and share definitions and rules for data used to drive process efficiency and make London an easier place to do business.
- Master Data Management - To provide shared ‘business topics’ (e.g. market directory and reference data) to LM TOM initiatives and the wider market at a lower cost than if they did it independently.
- Data Governance CoE - To provide data specialist support and cross data solutions with associated governance.
- Data Strategy - To facilitate market agreement on the use of shared data (Data Ownership) and identify data improvement opportunities for the market and its customers.
- Common Infrastructure Systems -Deliver and Integrate with LM TOM (and other parties).