The LM TOM overview – driving market adoption
Concise one-page summaries of the LM TOM and each of its Solutions are now available for market firms and market participants at all levels. These summaries have been produced in response to market demand for key information about the TOM programme and will help drive market adoption.
The one-pagers explain clearly and concisely what each Solution is, and what benefits it will bring at participant and firm level. They cover what the Solutions mean for brokers, underwriters, coverholders and managing general agents – from less re-keying to standardising formats, reduced time on audits and one-touch data capture.
The one-pagers can be used to help support the adoption process in each firm.
- A Modernised London Market
- Placing Platform Limited
- Structured Data Capture
- Central Services Refresh Programme
- Data Integration
- Delegated Authority Audit
- Delegated Authority DA Approvals and Compliance Platform
- Delegated Authority DA Data Standards and DA SATS
- How the Solutions fit into the market process
- How brokers, underwriters and coverholders / MGA benefit from the LM TOM Solutions