DA SATS Training: Setting up contracts (Binding Authorities) in Tide
Gallery 11, Presentation Room 3
One Lime Street,
Note: Training is only open to organisations who have signed all relevant paperwork. If you are not sure if you are eligible to register for training, please contact the DA SATS team at firstname.lastname@example.org
This session is targeted at Managing Agents and Brokers who will be setting up contracts in the Tide system in preparation for processing bordereaux.
- Log in to Tide and navigate through the key areas of the system
- Create a folder for a new Contract
- Create a new Contract and enter the main Contract details
- Add Coverholder and Claims Authority details to the Contract
- Add a Section to the Contract and complete the Section details; including market information, risk codes and location restrictions
- Assign activity roles across to Contract participants
- Set the expected frequency for each bordereaux type by adding a Reporting Channel on a Contract
- Assign contractual rules to the Contract
- Update the status of the Contract from Draft to Signed
- Access the Tide Knowledge Base and self-learning video tutorials
Sign up's for this event is closed. The enrolment limit was reached.