DA SATS Training: Bordereau Processing in Tide for Managing Agents and Brokers
Gallery 11, Meeting Room 6
One Lime Street,
Please note that registration is now closed for this session.
Note: Training is only open to organisations who have signed all relevant paperwork. If you are not sure if you are eligible to register for training, please contact the DA SATS team at email@example.com
This training course has been designed for Managing Agents and Brokers who will process bordereaux in Tide.
- Log in to Tide and navigate through the key areas of the system
- Review Contract information
- Complete a questionnaire to translate and align a bordereau to agreed data standards
- Submit a bordereau and select a questionnaire to use for processing
- Resolve data errors identified during the processing of the bordereau
- Define rules by which records are assigned to Sections and Risk Codes
- Approve a bordereau; addressing contractual breaches that have been identified
- Set up notifications to update you on the status of bordereaux
- Access the reporting suite in Tide and extract data for use on other system platforms
- Access the Tide Knowledge Base and self-learning video tutorials