An overview of Delegated Authority in the London Market - What’s changing?
Hopper Room, Innovation Lab,
One Lime Street,
Delegated Authority business in the London Market is evolving to make London an easier place to do business and more change is coming.
The London Market Target Operating Model (LM TOM), Lloyd’s, LIIBA the LMA and IUA would like to invite you to learn more about the tools and platforms available both now and in the future that enhance the Delegated Authority lifecycle, making it easier, faster and a better experience for customers.
- In the sessions being held in the Lloyd’s Building you will:
- Hear from the LM TOM and Lloyd’s DA experts on the changes that are modernising DA business in the London Market
- Take a tour of the full DA lifecycle and where new systems and processes fit it
- Understand what the changes mean for you and your firm and how to prepare for future changes
- Understand the support available from the LM TOM and Market Associations
- Have an opportunity to ask the questions that you need answered
Sign up's for this event is closed. The enrolment limit was reached.